UX Designer to £35,000 with full benefits package
I have a really exciting role for a User Experience (UX) Designer based in Bristol. With a brilliant work ethic and approach to their clients, they are a fantastic employer, not just in Bristol but all over the world. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong UX Designer to make their mark with a company that has the worlds top clients in its portfolio.
What you'll do:
Reporting to the team Head, you will have a focus on improving the look and feel of the online services offered to clients by driving the UX from a design and process perspective. More specifically, you will help create genuinely differentiating platforms and online client experiences to help maximise the inclusion of features and functionality that digitally-savvy and experienced clients expect of professional online environments.
Your UX experience:
You will have previous web UX design experience, ideally gained in a professional services environment, although other backgrounds will be considered. Experience with BA/process mapping focussed work is also desirable.
- A passion for a variety of technology and the ability to strategically apply this into a commercial, corporate environment
- Knowledge of key elements of HTML / CSS / JS development, to inform design parameters at any time.
- A keen interest in creative solutions and the benefits of an engaging UI/UX in creating highly adopted online solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with and influence a range of team members and senior stakeholders from across the firm and our clients
- An understanding and some experience of Agile software development, and design thinking, is desirable
- Demonstrable creative and commercial understanding and how that relates to opportunities in data and analytics.
- A passion for finding new ways of working and a desire to embrace change.