Southern Lights are proud to be partnering with a leading software business based in central Bristol who is looking to add a Solution Architect to the team.
The client design and build software solutions for a variety of well-known, successful, and thriving business.
As a Solution Architect you will be tasked with architecting/designing, lead development teams, and manage delivery including quality and client satisfaction with products. You will work with a range of platforms including the latest technology and architectures such as microservices and be involved with projects using cloud, big data etc.
- Use your experience and knowledge to create architectures for clients.
- Manage delivery, budgets, and goals.
- Be confident in your choice of technology for the job.
- Mentor and motivate engineers.
- Able to work with a variety of technologies.
Experience required in:
- Working on complex software solutions.
- Strong understanding of a variety of technologies and able to analyse pro's and con's.
- Have a consultative approach with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Able to lead teams.
- Ideally a good understanding of either the .Net or Java stack.
As well as the chance to work on exciting projects with the latest technologies, you will be paid a very generous salary, excellent benefits, and work close to local transports with plenty of shops, cafes etc nearby.