Software Development Manager / Scrum Master - Bristol - £65K
A leading software solutions business whose products are used by some of the world's leading organisations.
You will take charge of a highly technical product development team and be responsible for the Scrum/Agile process.
- Management of technical scrum teams
- Lead and implement and be an advocate of agile process within the team and work with other Scrum Masters to ensure consistency across teams
- Lead team in planning and estimating process
- Hold sprint retrospectives to continually improve process
- Regular progress reports to PMO of sprint progress
- Day to day management of team
- Run daily stand-ups ensuring team focus and problem management of issues
- Work closely with Head of Development services to identify improvement opportunities
- Work closely with PMO to enable the on-time delivery of projects
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Show flexibility to respond to the changing needs of the business.
- Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement, with regard to self, team and systems
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Be knowledgeable about each member of your team, their strengths, weaknesses and effectiveness, whilst translating each of their behaviours into clear tasks and objectives to improve their individual performance.
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Previous Line management experience
- Technical understanding of development activities
Scrum Master - Scrum Processes - Agile Scrum Master - Sprint - Sprints - Software Development Manager - Dev Manager - Java - Manager - Line Manager - Leadership - Software Delivery - Software Project Management - Kamban