Senior Digital Proect Manager, 3 to 6 month contract paying up to £300 per day based in Bristol
My client is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager for their offices in Bristol, they provide a full range of digital, design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications and web builds.
Reporting directly to our Head of Digital Projects, you'll help to plan, execute and deliver complex technical projects, on time, in budget, and over and above client expectations. Working to tight deadlines on the latest technologies with some brilliant B2B brands, you'll liaise with client contacts to define project objectives, co-ordinate our creative and digital teams, manage external parties and ensure that digital deliverables are functioning to their specifications.
- General understanding of the principles and processes involved in web-development, web-based application programming, database and system design.
- Knowledge of internet, intranet, extranet and client/server architectures.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- Some exposure to web-based, data-driven applications such as print on demand.
- Ability to use email and internet applications, and Mac OS-X operating system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and potentially Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to compose professionally constructed documents and presentations for internal and external viewing.
- A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.