PPC/Paid Search Executive
I am working with a respected and successful client in Wiltshire who are looking to recruit a PPC/Paid Search Specialist. You will join a technically gifted and highly motivated team and be responsible for managing a selection of clients PPC strategies. Hence, you should have a proven track record of building and managing paid search campaigns and have strong numerical and analytical skills.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Campaigns and remarketing as well as normal search and display campaigns
- To keep up to date on latest PPC innovations and best practices
- Take ownership of appointed clients PPC campaigns, working to the clients KPIs.
- Ensure campaigns are fully optimized, seeking and implementing new growth opportunities and strategies
- Actively use tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords editor to analyse and get into the PPC campaign performance
- Ensure that the clients' expectations are met and exceeded.
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple projects against agreed timescales. Working under pressure, you must also accurately record the hours worked against each client account.
- Create monthly reports for each client, analysing month on month and year on year comparison data, providing actionable insight and areas for improvement.
- Understand the concept of conversion rate optimisation practices, and how the onsite conversion rate can be influenced to improve performance.
- Proven experience in managing both lead generation and ecommerce paid search campaigns.
- Up to date knowledge and experience in managing Adwords Shopping is essential.
- Google Adwords Certified. (Bing Certification is also desirable)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills and data driven mind-set.
- Experience in Paid Social such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns at the same time across different verticals in Google platform.