Digital Marketing Manager to 45k based in Bristol, full benefits. 12 month fixed term contract with a permanent contract to follow.
I am looking for a digital marketing manager to lead and manage my clients digital marketing strategy at an exciting time for the firm. They are recruiting this role on a 12 month fixed term contract initially but with a view to making the role permanent.
The successful candidate will play a central role in developing and building the brand online and will help to drive engagement through advising on and developing integrated digital marketing campaigns. The role is a crucial part of the marketing team and needs somebody with passion and drive that will help the firm to adopt a smarter digital approach.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Working with the head of marketing and communications to develop and drive a digital-first strategy across the firm, including the move towards a personalisation approach.
* Strategic ownership of all digital channels including website, email marketing and social media.
* Play a lead role in the digital delivery of the firm's strategic and priority campaigns.
* Work with the digital exec to provide the strategic direction for email marketing and the use of the current system (Vuture), providing recommendations around a/b testing, nurture campaigns and template development.
* Work with the SEO agency and internal teams to ensure web pages are optimised for SEO; advising BD teams on best practice. Overseeing and advising on web page split testing and AdWords PPC campaigns where appropriate.
* Work with the digital exec to develop the social media strategy. To devise, implement and adjust the firm's social media policy and strategy across key channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Xing and We Chat.
* Working with the digital and internal comms execs to increase internal engagement and advocacy for the use of social media.
* Managing the digital exec with their day to day role and ensuring they are constantly learning and developing in their career.
* Relationship and delivery management of digital agencies including web, email marketing and SEO where appropriate.
* As the digital expert and advisor, proactively share best practice examples and digital developments with relevant teams to support the creation and delivery of strong multi-channel digital campaigns.
* Expert working knowledge of content management systems - use of Sitecore an advantage.
* In-depth knowledge of digital and SEO techniques.
* Management of an advanced email marketing/automation system integrated with CRM.
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
* Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns a benefit.
* Working knowledge of HTML editing skills, an advantage.
* Experience with digital persona development and personalisation techniques a benefit but not essential
* Track record of advising on and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
* Good working knowledge of Photoshop/image editing software a benefit.
* Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
* An understanding of communications and BD in a professional services environment would be of benefit.