£Competitive (DOE) + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an IT Trainer to join a leading legal business in Bristol has arisen. This particular company are renowned for offering a first class and positive environment for their staff and are world leaders in their field.
The IT Trainer will be working within a small specialised training team with the goal of empowering and improving the business IT skills and knowledge on a variety of software. This will involve duties such as but not exclusive too:
- Inductions of new joiners.
- Roll outs of new software and upgrades of current software.
- Creation of assessment modules, online learning materials, training videos, intranet pages etc.
- Floor walks.
- Project work in agile environments.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- Excellent IT skills with the Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge of Legal IT systems, CRM's, and document management systems.
- SharePoint would be beneficial.
- Strong interest in IT.
- Able to work well in a team but also manage one's own time effectively.
- Happy to travel to other sites when needed both nationally and internationally.
As well as offering a competitive salary this position in based in a superb location close to local transport links and amenities.
Please apply for this IT Trainer position in Bristol with your latest CV.