Head of Software Development - Exeter - £60-80K
A Head of Software Development is required for an award winning provider of data technology, they have over 4200 employees across 32 locations and are now looking to expand their highly skilled team.
Reporting into the Managing Director this opportunity will lead a software engineering team and give you full autonomy over the IT development environment, you will investigate, research, solve, improve, design and create technology solutions to help improve efficiency and standards.
This is an excellent opportunity within a expanding business where you will shape the future of its technology.
- Be experienced in leading technical teams, including frontend developers, backend developers & administrators
- Be a high-level negotiator with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Take ownership off all software led projects within the business
- Risk, Compliance, Security
- Architecture, design, project management
- Recruitment, Training, Development
Head of Software Development, Software Development Manager, Software Engineering, Director, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Leadership, Architecture, Project Management, Service Delivery, Software, Applications, Data, Scrum, Agile
Taunton - Exeter - Bridgewater - Glastonbury - Street - Wells - Yeovil - Sherborne - Crewkerne - Chard - Tiverton - Wellington - Trull - Axminster - Weston-Super-Mare - Bristol - Minehead - Honiton
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now.