Digital Marketing Executive, Salary - £19,000 - £21,000 + benefits, Newquay
My client is a respected and long standing retail business and is looking to add to its digital marketing team. You would work within a marketing department of 14 people and a digital team of 4, so this is an established unit and a role where you can progress and have a career rather than stagnate. The business is continuing to grow and needs a Digital marketing Exec with 6 months + experience to work in paid advertising, SEO and website merchandising.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing the online activity calendar for the year, launches, marketing initiatives and other adhoc projects across UK and international sites
- Requesting and preparing suitable product content.
- Uploading products onto the website for product, category pages and homepages
- Developing a strong understanding of new product ranges and materials and how best to convey these to the customer
- Write engaging, search engine optimized, content for the website blog and product pages
- Merchandising the website to promote products and product ranges depending on seasonal business goals and weekly trade meetings
- Using website analytics to understand customer journey and interaction on the website and optimise content to improve website conversion
- Supporting marketplace (Amazon, Zalando etc) development and sales
- Processing affiliate sales and commissions.
Candidates should have the following
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritising and managing tasks
- Previous experience with copy writing would be beneficial