Digital Marketing Exec, Content and SEO based in Cornwall paying up to 22k plus benefits, flexible working
Fancy working in the heart of Cornwall with a friendly and outgoing team of digital marketers, creatives and analysts with a global client base and waterside offices?! My client offers an annual training budget, local beaches, flexible working and weekly team lunches.
My client is a successful and friendly digital marketing agency based in Cornwall and their SEO team is growing. I am looking to add to them with digital marketing specialists to support their creative Outreach and Content team, who generate inspirational marketing campaigns for global clients.
This is a great opportunity to master the art of outreach, and content marketing on a huge variety of campaigns. It's an ideal job for early on in your career and will build upon the skills you already have, to grow a fulfilling career.
● Support content team with outreach and creative campaign execution
● Find clever angles to establish relationships with news sites and bloggers
● Support the planning, production and execution of creative digital marketing campaigns
● Produce written content for client campaigns
● Research and review opportunities with bloggers and publications
● Liaise with third parties to secure content collaborations
● Help execute strategies for a wide variety of client campaigns
● Understand our clients' target audiences and tailor content ideas and assets accordingly
● Support the creative team to continue to get results for our clients
● Produce monthly client reports
● Communicate with clients to drive strategies forward
What we need from you?
I'm looking for an enthusiastic and articulate digital marketer. If you're one already you'll know what that entails, however, just to clarify the skills I need:
● Relevant agency or in-house experience in executing digital marketing or PR campaigns
● If you're fresh out of uni, a degree in a relevant subject (marketing, journalism, creative writing etc)
● Previous experience of PR and outreach and will adjust the role accordingly
● An understanding of SEO and digital marketing experience
● Able to write copy, understand data and not afraid of learning technical skills
● A star with Microsoft Office / Google Suite
● A head for strategy and a desire to learn
● Proactive and hardworking, with an eye for detail, and a sense of pride in your work
● A happy, loyal team player who's always willing to help others out