Digital Analyst, strong salary with excellent benefits package
My client is a respected and successful digital agency with a fantastic client portfolio. They are looking for a Digital Analyst to provide insight on the digital experience and purchase journey of their client's customers.
As well as researching web analytics and data from marketing automation, email, ad-tech platforms and CRM systems, you will manage conversion funnels, A/B and multi-variant testing. You will also inform SEO strategies, using standard tools such as Google Search Console and Moz, as well as specialist tools like Spyfu, Semrush and Ahrefs. You'll be working closely with creative, technical, project / account management and strategic colleagues in a dynamic, agile environment. You should be confident with presenting your findings to identify new opportunities and recommend them to the team and clients.
- Successful track record of meeting KPI targets through use of conversion optimisation tools and tactics.
- Experience with Google Search Console and Google Adwords and SEO Moz.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics including event tracking, segments, attribution and tag manager to improve the customer experience.
- Experience working in an organisation with multiple stakeholders, channels and partners.
- Experience utilising multivariant and A/B testing tools.
- Experience using marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Eloqua and Marketo.
- Experience in agency-side digital marketing working across B2C/B2B business, particularly B2B.
- Ability to seek out, use and collate data from a variety of sources, including ad-tech systems, web-analytics, marketing automation, call tracking and CRM systems to increase conversion and optimise customer journeys.
- Ability to optimise key customer journeys through entry pages from email, PPC, partner websites etc.
- Experience in the technology, financial services, professional services, education and utilities sectors.
- Experience with email broadcast tools such as Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems such as Drupal.
- Experience with other SEO tools, for example, Spyfu, Semrush and Ahrefs.